Roland Welker Alaskan Chest Holster
Roland hails from the Appalachian mountains of central Pennsylvania. He relocated to the Alaskan Bush and began honing his skills living as a full time hunter/ trapper, hunting guide and gold miner. He joined season 7 of the History Channel's Alone, where he outlasted all to claim the title of 100 Day King. His way of life embodies a link to the lifestyles of old. Tough as nails, adaptable and rugged.
When discussing a holster that he could use in the Alaskan Bush on guided hunts, panning for gold or living this lifestyle; he said just that: "It has to be tough as nails and rugged as hell!"
The RW Signature Alaskan Chest holster is built from the wild and tough spirit that is Roland Welker.
- Single-handed draw design, with adjustable retention
- Modular design (swap out holsters on the harness)
- Lightweight, minimal design with elastic for low profile comfort
- Built using ultra durable Kydex thermoformed materials
- Positive click retention
- Allows the use of most common packs
- Completely water submersible and all weather worthy
The RW Signature Alaskan Chest Holster is made with 2-inch, military grade, nylon webbing; Kydex; and various other high quality hardware components; it is completely water-submersible, scratch-resistant, and it is designed to be worn with most backpack types.
Backed by our lifetime warranty. Get into a fight with a mountain or wrestle a Grizzly bear, we have you covered.